Sports & Tea Towel - King of the Bush
Painted by Daisy Emily, Queensland, Australia
"Daisy Emily grew up in the outback and as such has always had a fascination with Australian wildlife. So capturing this beautiful Kookaburra on paper was a must."
Featuring an ultra-soft feel, our Microfiber Sports & Tea Towels are fast drying and lightweight, making them the perfect choice for any trip and travel. Extremely compact!
This towel can fit into any purse, bag, or situation. A towel on the go, no matter wherever you need a super compact quick-drying towel. Bonus! It does not leave any residuals, so it´s perfect to polish your glasses and clean your screens and lenses.
To wash - place it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle, then throw it over the line for a few minutes and boom, you are off and running.
All our towels come with a handy pouch.
All our Towels are made from post-consumer plastic bottles, which makes them eco-friendly. They are produced under the highest quality standards making them long-lasting, lightweight, quick-drying, and super soft.
The most innovative way to dry.
- Quick drying - 3 times faster than standard cotton towels
- Easy and fast to clean - Cold machine wash
- Hygienic - does not collect damp smells
- Soft and snug on your skin
- Compact & lightweight - Stuff it in your pocket if your keen
- Super absorbent - Dry as a bone in seconds
- Crump and Dust free, Leave the dirt where it was
- Elastic hook - Hang it on a branch, coat hanger or tent pole
- Handy pouch included - easy to pack and carry on the go
- Made from recycled post-consumer plastic, 83% Polyester, 17% Polyamide
Perfect for the kitchen, bathroom, gym, hiking, camping...etc
There are several different types of Microfiber towels. We want to give you choices.
Featuring an ultra-soft silk feel, Suede Microfiber Towels are fast-drying and lightweight. They are the perfect choice for any trip. The most compact travel and sports towel material you'll find on the market.
Special material features: smooth surface, anti-odour
Size: 75cm x 45cm - Weight: 80gr
Waffle weave fabric, also known as honeycomb fabric, features a distinctive character with its three-dimensional pattern. The weaving process itself creates the texture. Warp and weft floats of varying lengths create raised ridges that form a grid pattern surrounding the plain weave centre. It almost feels like a cotton towel.
Special material features: flocked surface, super absorbent
Size: 75cm x 45cm - Weight: 140gr