Sand Free Beach Towel - King of the Bush
Painted by Daisy Emily, Queensland, Australia
"Daisy Emily grew up in the outback and as such has always had a fascination with the Australian wildlife. So capturing this beautiful Kookaburra on paper was a must."
Featuring an ultra-soft feel, our Microfiber Travel Towel is fast drying and lightweight, making it the perfect choice for camping trips and travel. Extremely compact! This travel towel can fit into any pack, bag, or situation. A towel on the go, no matter where you travel, swim or dive. Bonus! it's quick and easy to clean - simply place it in the washing machine on a gentle cycle then throw it over the line for a few minutes and boom, you are off and running.
All our Beach Towels are made from post-consumer plastic bottles which makes them eco-friendly. They are produced under the highest quality standards making them long-lasting, lightweight, quick-drying, and super soft.
The most innovative way to get dry.
- Quick drying - 3 times faster than standard cotton towels
- Easy and fast to clean - Cold machine wash
- Hygienic - does not collect damp smells
- Soft and snug on your skin
- Compact & lightweight - Stuff it in your pocket if your keen
- Super absorbent - Dry as a bone in seconds
- Sand free, Leave the sand at the beach
- Elastic hook - Hang it on a branch, coat hanger or tent pole
- Handy pouch included - easy to pack and carry on the go
- Made from recycled post-consumer plastic, 83% Polyester, 17% Polyamide
Perfect for the bathroom, poolside, beaching, diving...etc
There are several different types of Microfiber towels. We want to give you choices.
Featuring an ultra-soft silk feel, Suede Microfiber Towels are fast-drying and lightweight. They are the perfect choice for any trip. The most compact travel and sports towel material you'll find on the market.
Special material features: smooth surface, anti-odor
Size: 160cm x 80cm - Weight: 290gr
Waffle weave fabric, also known as honeycomb fabric, features a distinctive character with its three-dimensional pattern. The weaving process itself creates the texture. Warp and weft floats of varying lengths create raised ridges that form a grid pattern surrounding the plain weave center. Almost feels like a cotton towel.
Special material features: flocked surface, super absorbent
Size: 160cm x 80cm - Weight: 450gr